Contact Center ProServices - IPO
A Xima project manager will be assigned to the project to:
2. Download correct release of Avaya Call Reporting / Chronicall
3. Installation of Avaya Call Reporting / Chronicall service
4. Assign agent licensing based on data provided in workbook.
5. Verify call logging.
6. Provide default login credentials and access address.
7. Limited IP Office and VMPro configuration.
Configure virtual handsets
Confirm licensing and user rights groups
Shortcode for routing TO skill group
Review test call flows
8. Configure voice skill groups as outlined in workbook
9. External testing of voice skill routing
10. Configure Web Chat as defined in the workbook (if purchased)
11. Provide Web Chat HTML snippet to be utilized by web developer (if purchased)
12. Provide one administrative training session for all parties responsible for managing the Multimedia features moving forward
13. Conduct the GoLive support bridge for the launch
Responsibility of the Partner/Customer