The Chronicall user interface is platform-independent and runs in your favorite web browser. To use Chronicall, you
will need to have a current version of Java installed and running on your server. To access Chronicall, simply navigate
to the Chronicall web client from the web browser on any computer connected to your network.
We also offer Chronicall Desktop, a downloadable package of tools that includes a pre-packaged installation
of Java and allows you to open the Chronicall interface as a stand-alone application.
Pure HTTP Client-Server Communication
Chronicall uses pure HTTP communication between each client and the Chronicall server. Chronicall can be used from
any computer on your corporate network and can even be configured to work over the Internet, usually without the need
to adjust your firewall settings.
Tabbed Pages for Efficient Multitasking
Chronicall uses tabbed pages, which allows you to quickly switch between tasks without needing to open a separate
application. As new features and modules are added to Chronicall, you will be able to access them from the same
Chronicall is a three-tier system built on solid industry-leading technologies. Chronicall uses
, the world's most advanced open source database.
Chronicall also benefits from the power of
to present dynamic content and provide an
exceptional user experience.
Chronicall runs three services on your server.
- Chronicall monitors the phone switch, sends information to the database, and provides support for the
- The Chronicall Database service efficiently stores your call history information.
- With Recording Library installed, the Chronicall Recording Library service automatically compresses call recordings and makes them available in Cradle to Grave.
Chronicall supports the Avaya IP Office, Small Office Edition, and Server Edition, as well as ShoreTel phone systems.
Chronicall can be installed on most modern servers. For small to medium installations, Chronicall can easily share a
server with other software.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Server 2003 or higher; Linux
- Recommended RAM: 1GB or higher
- File Storage: 1 MB per 500 calls logged or 10 minutes of call recordings
- CPU: Dual-core 1.6 GHz or higher
- Java: Java 7 or higher
An Internet connection is required during installation.
Complete system requirements are listed at our support site
Chronicall Web Client
A network computer running Java can access Chronicall using Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, or Safari, or by
downloading and installing Chronicall Desktop.